Thursday, March 7, 2013

I think I can

It's been a while. Ok, it's been forever. And I wish I had a better excuse. One better than my world got rocked by some 8 lb 9 oz lil cowboy who, with every day, changes the very world I've come to know and love. And of course, for the better. But have you ever been blindfolded, spun around and then put on a runaway pony?? Because that's my world now.




But, after 8 months, I feel like I have control. No, scratch that. I've succumb, submitted, surrendered to the idea that I have NO control and I'm learning every day to be ok with that. I'm ok. I'm ok. .... Ok...

A lot has changed since the last time I left you and I'm going to do my best to catch you up on it. Over the past few months I've found myself missing this blog. Missing being able to put out into the universe what goes on here. Believable or not, it is our life.



Confession time: I think what had me stuck last time I left was I was trying to make this blog too educational. Seriously, who wants that. So I'm going back to my roots. Writing about the everyday here at the ranch which inevitable is funny, challenging, covered in poop, and ever changing....just like lil Hoagie!!



I won't promise you I'll be here every week. I will promise you I'll do my best to keep you on the forefront of my mind the next time I'm shin deep in a pile of muck laughing to myself that nobody would believe this!!



Until then !!

Always yours , The Hoags

No comments:

Post a Comment